Life as a small business owner is not easy. Being authentic in your business is the most important thing you can do. However, what are some things you DEFINITELY should not be doing? From ableist language to unfollowing people on social media, we need to talk Renegade.Read More
Have you heard the 80/20 rule when it comes to content marketing? In simplest terms it means that 20 percent of the content you share should be created by you while the remaining 80 percent should be shared or curated from other sources.Read More
I am going to share the legit ways I am automating and reclaiming my time. To find out how this will work for you is to find tasks of this type and see what you can if you don’t already schedule. Then you can see if there are certain parts of that process that you can automate, repeat, or template. Streamline it, Renegade!
Automation, scheduling and batch processing are all different ways of creating systems to do your work in blocks of time so that you are able to focus on other things. While they all sound the same, they are all quite different. Using them together is key and where the magic happens.Read More
Instagram is a crucial requirement for any small business looking to build their brand. Having an engaged community is essential as a small biz owner or bloggers. Our followers become our family. They can be our biggest supporters. Here are 5 tips on how to get them speaking up.Read More